Agricultural Marketing Authority
Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA) was passed in Parliament under Act no.2 of 2004 on 9th March 2004 and commenced trading as Fijiagromarketing in December 2004.
AMA is to serve the inaccessible and rural, remote, & maritime farming communities of Fiji. This role will also assist in improving these respective farmer's livelihoods through employment and income generation.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Increase sustainable market linkages and improve wealth creation for farmers in rural and maritime areas.
- Promote youth employment in agriculture through agribusiness sector development & partnership.
- Extend Governments National Financial Inclusion objective as a trusted marketing agent for grassroots farmers.
- Improve commercial agriculture footprint across remote areas, increasing land utilisation and enhancing livelihoods.
- Cultivate and nurture partnerships with Ministry of Agriculture and waterways promote innovation platforms such as organic farming and smart agriculture.
SAUTU Restaurant offers a wide range of fish based and vegetarian dishes. The restaurant is certified Grade A by the Ministry of Health and HACCAP.
AMA Retail Store
Based at our Nausori HQ, we offer a range of fruits & vegetables and processed root crops/dry goods/kava.